First off, I know it’s been a very very very long time since I’ve done anything with this site. I know, I suck, and I should probably be fired. I just couldn’t figure out how to articulate the things I wanted to; so I had to step back and take a look at this as a whole before I decided to start writing again. Plus I sort of had to find myself before I could really say the things I was thinking / knew in my core. With that, I’m going to try and post at least once a week around my training and successes / failures.
A quick update on life:
- I’m down to 285lbs as of today.
- I successfully ran 5 miles in 1:05:48 today.
- I finished the El Tour de Mesa in 4:13:xx (My A-Goal).
My very public goals:
- I want to be < 250lbs by El Tour de Tucson.
- I want to be able to run 13.1 miles by the end of the year.
- I want to complete the El Tour de Tucson in 6 hours or less.
- I want to achieve the following Strava goals:
- http://www.strava.com/segments/733052 (Current PR: 57:11, Goal PR: 50:xx)
- http://www.strava.com/segments/524383 (Current PR: 20:21, Goal PR: 17:xx)
- http://www.strava.com/segments/1818237 (I want to place in the top 3.)